Saturday 1 June 2013

Botanical Garlands by Rifle Paper Co.

My exams are over! To celebrate, I'm holding a little garden party next week, and in a fit of excitement ordered this beautiful garland set from the Rifle Paper Co. to string up outside.

So, the box is super pretty - and you can already tell how exquisite the illustrations are:



There are 80 cards - 8 of which are just floral designs, and the rest are letters, in varying hues of pale pink, teal and faded brown. It comes with a 5 yard ribbon, so the words or phrase can be fairly long! I had a go with the title of my blog:




There was definitely room to spread the letters out, as I only used about 2/3 of the ribbon up. Now all I need to do is think up a suitably summery greeting for my party guests! Anyone for a Pimm's?

E xxx

P.S. I just LOVE everything the Rifle Paper Co. does! This card makes me smile, and this happy iPhone case is definitely on my wish list! Also, this stationery set would be a lovely present for a young horse enthusiast!

No comments:

Post a Comment