Monday 10 June 2013

iPhone Cases

I've had the same iPhone case for a while now, and it's getting rather battered and scratched - it's been dropped a few too many times, I think! So, time to look for a replacement...

There is an overwhelming amount of choice out there, but here are a few of my favourites:

Here is a pretty Cath Kidston one, perfect for summertime.


(photo from Cath Kidston)

My soul aches for this beautiful Rifle Paper Co. case!


This one too:



(Photos from Rifle Paper Co.)

I love this tromp d'oeil 'watercolour paints' cover:

(Photo from etsy)

and finally, a dash of patriotism from Emma Bridgewater:

(Photo from Emma Bridgewater)

Which is your favourite? I want them all!

E xxx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE anything Cath Kidston. I have one of the Rifle iphone cases and it makes me so happy- it's feminine, pretty and sweet!

    ReplyDelete