Sunday 17 March 2013

La Source

Winter always destroys my hands  (I'm one of those people who always forgets gloves aka an idiot) so a good hand cream is a lifesaver for me.

My mama always takes great care of her hands, so, over the years, I have seen all kinds of lotions come and go, and tried most of them.. but I can say, without a doubt, that my ABSOLUTE favourite is Crabtree and Evelyn's La Source.

Hand creams can smell floral, herbal, botanical, medicinal, sweet, coconutty, fruity, whatever. This smells like none of those things: I can barely describe it. It smells clean, and is reminiscent of the sea - it has a bracing freshness that is at once subtle and luxurious. In short, it smells utterly divine, and, what's more, transforms my battered and rough scullery-maid's paws to smooth and glowing objects of delight.

It's not the cheapest but won't break the bank either. A little goes a long way. Let me know what you think!
E xxx

P.S. The picture is from Amazon, where you can buy a smaller tube if you just want to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment