Sunday 10 March 2013

Timbergram

Who doesn't adore post? Whenever I get a postcard though, it becomes dog-eared and crumpled, as it inevitably ends up being used as a bookmark (or a coaster..), and then it makes its way to a box where it never sees the light of day...

So, I got excited when I stumbled upon this extremely cool site Timbergram which makes decidedly more durable postcards - out of wood! They can engrave a message for you and send it to the person you want, or you can order them blank to write your own message!

I love a decent retro design, and wouldn't it be fun to get one of these one morning?

Here are my favourites:






Isn't this a great engagement congratulations card?

Which one would you want to send? Which one would you want to receive?

E xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment